The real estate industry in Kolkata has turned out to be a gold mine for the state of West Bengal. The city has witnessed great infrastructure development in the last few years and as a result the realty prices in this region have appreciated by 12% to 15% annually. The prices have also appreciated due to new initiatives by the state government in the form of ‘Bengal Global Business Summit 2015’, and flurry of new infrastructure projects line up to be executed in the next 2 to 3 years. One such project that is all set to redefine the property market in this area is Giant Ferris Wheel at Millennium Park, Kolkata. This project will be jointly developed by Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA) and Kolkata Port Trust (KoPT). Hence, it makes great financial sense to invest in this metro city both from the medium to long term prospective. The market analysts have estimated an annual return in excess of 15% in realty investment over the next 10 years in most locations. Here is how to enquire and buy a good investment asset in this metropolitan –
Enquire through reliable online realty web platform
The online realty web platforms like Housing.com are the best source to enquire for apartments and flats in Kolkata. This is because a site like Housing offers multiple benefits to prospective home buyers including but not limited to:
- Access to thousands of properties within all budget range in the capital city of Kolkata
- Features a range of assets including studio apartments, 1 and 2 bhk flat in Kolkata along with bungalows, villas, penthouses, plots, lands, shops, industrial units, etc.
- Hosts only 100% genuine and substantiated properties
- All real estate assets listed on this site are physically verified and their documents are examined by its super data collectors. Thus, buyers are assured of the authenticity of flats
- Offers complete details of all assets including real pictures for virtual tour, transparent pricing data, accurate information on saleable area, amenities and conveniences
- Provides details on commute, lifestyle and society
- Delivers several value added services such as assistance on home loan, registration and stamp duty, documentation, etc.
- Complete guidance on all processes and legal help in case of any requirement
In short, Housing.com is a one stop realty solution for all kinds of realty needs and the investors as well as end users are rest assured of best services through this site. With Housing, investors not only get access to some of the finest properties in Kolkata but also get them at best prices.
Buy online via realty e-commerce sites
Its trending online realty e-commerce these days and there are various sites in this domain competing for the top spot. However, users need to take into account several parameters such as credibility, trustworthiness, repute and brand before selecting the site to transact on. One such site that fits all of these requirements is Housing.com. This realty portal is not only a household name in India but has a dedicated customer base globally. It also has a unique distinction of having more than 4 lakh visits to each site. With Housing, users can not only enquire but can also buy an excellent investment property in Kolkata and across all major cities of the country. Having said this, the actual transaction is done offline. The real worth of this site is highlighted in the recent news that stated how Housing.com has gone beyond real estate listings to offer world class services such as 3D view, map based search, tools for investors, videos and apps.