We Welcome Guest Posting
Create Business Growth is the blog for Unlimited Web Solutions, Inc. Here at Create Business Growth, we always welcome guest posts from subscribed readers. Not only is guest posting a great way to increase your exposure to other readers, but it also brings new and exciting ideas to the table. In addition to a one-time guest post, we are also open to regular weekly or monthly contributors that still fall within the guidelines below.
In order to have your writing posted on our site, your post must adhere to the following guidelines:
Guidelines for Writing a Guest Post:
- Author Picture | You MUST include a separate JPEG image of yourself. This will be added to your guest post once it is published. If you fail to include an author picture with your article submission, your article will be rejected.
- Original Content | It cannot be something that has already been posted on your site or any other site.
- Between 300-500 words | Blog posts that are less than or significantly more than what is required will not be considered.
- Related to the Provided Topic | Unless otherwise noted, all blog posts must be relevant to the general theme that this blog represents (ie. small businesses, work-related, Internet-related, etc.).
- Linking & Pictures | Your post may include 2-3 links back to your site, but NO AFFILIATE LINKING is allowed. Pictures are allowed and encouraged and should be sent as separate JPEG attachments. At any time, we reserve the right to include at least one link back to a UWS-affiliated site.
- About the Author | 100% of all posts submitted must have an ABOUT THE AUTHOR and an AUTHOR IMAGE like you see on this POST. Your biography should consist of 50 words or less and should be placed at the END of your post.
There is only one easy step to follow when inquiring about guest posting for us:
Send me an email at janelle [at] UnlimitedWebSolutions [dot] com briefly telling me what you plan to discuss. If you have a link to your website, feel free to include that too.
**It should be noted that we reserve the right to make any necessary grammatical corrections to blog posts as well as to reject those posts which are poorly written, overly self promotional or which do not pertain to this site.
**If, after having your guest post scheduled for publication, you withdraw your request, you will NOT be allowed to publish content with us in the future.
Thanks again for participating, and happy blogging!
[image by JogiBaer2 on flickr]