When you are involved in search engine optimization or website marketing programs, you must be accustomed to the link building operations. The larger you obtain relevant and authoritative backlinks, larger gets your traffic and ultimately higher rankings in the search engines. For tracking the inbound links, you can take help of the following tools:
Buzzstream Link Building: This is a kind of tool which helps in automating the superfluous tasks during the relationship building. It can be used in both the SEO applications of link building and online PR functions.
- Manage the potential links
- Monitor conversion rates and activities
- Track Twitter as well as Email
- Contact delegation , split prospects from the outreach
- Track the backlinks for outbound links, anchor text, banned words etc.
The tool is very useful in detecting the links, relationship management, link management, etc. The bookmarklet of this tool help in adding new links with the help of the browser. The Utah SEO Services suggest this tool because the CRM can help in tracking reports accurately.
Raven SEO Tools: The SEO tool allows you for managing the link status with tasks and the contacts which are related to each link. It will alert you by default if there are any changes on the active link. If you can add the no follow attribute, the PageRank and the anchor texts can easily be changed. The link building function helps in importing and exporting the files in csv format by generating online reports.
Yahoo Site Explorer: This is a free tool and can be used by the internet marketing company. The users can easily
- Identify the pages which can be indexed by the search engine crawler of Yahoo.
- Remove the inbound links from the domain
- Export the entire result in the tsv file
- Exclude the entire inbound links from the sub domain
PlugIn SEO Beta Linking Tools: For simplifying the SEO tasks, this beta tools can be used. The tool can be used for generating important suggestions regarding the link building.
- In the ‘my links’ section , you can easily find the inbound links of your site
- The reactor page can provide with suggestions
- With the documents of the competitor links, you can easily obtain the inbound links relevant to the competitor’s site.
SEOMoz Linkscape: This is a free version of a link tracking tool with the advanced features of the SEOMoz subscription. The search functionalities help in identifying the exact number of inbound links. In the entire version, besides judging the quality and the quantity of the links, the users can analyze the links of the competitors.
There are other tools like the Sheer SEO Backlink Watchdog, page Inlink Analyser, SoloSEO Link Building tools, and many more. Most of the tools possess free version which you can try out before finally investing on one. Make sure that the link tracker tool is also capable of analyzing the inbound links to the websites of the competitors. When you are beginning with your link building, these tools can really be helpful.
Author Bio: Marwin Thomas is a popular SEO expert who works in Utah SEO Services. In this article, he suggests some useful link building tools that can be used in internet marketing.