Who Said That?
Here are the new and noteworthy blog posts from this week!
- Facebook Advertisers Can Target Users by Zip Code (Mashable). Good news if you advertise on Facebook – you can now target your campaigns more precisely than before.
- Hungry Children Being Fed Thanks To StumbleUpon Users (WebProNews). Check out this story for another example of how social media is making a positive impact on the planet.
- Hotel Marketing with Social Media – The Motor Lodge (VerticalMeasures). A great real-world example of how a real business is using Facebook to increase customer loyalty and use past purchases to motivate future purchases.
- 3 Reasons Every Franchisee Needs Its Own Website (HubSpot). Do you own a franchise? Do you think that your franchisor takes care of your internet marketing for you? Think again.
- How to Build a Thriving LinkedIn Group (Social Media Examiner). The methods in this article can also be used to create a Facebook group, or any online community, for that matter.